GET READY FOR CAMP!
Summer 2022 Camp Registration is Open!
Pre-arrival information, forms, plans, handbooks and packing lists
Everything You Need to Know
To help you and your camper prepare for camp, please find a list of helpful information. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 802-422-3761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A summer like no other awaits our campers.
- 2022 Family Camp Participant Information & Handbook - updated August 9, 2022
- 2022 Family Camp Packing List - updated August 9, 2022
- 2022 Health & Safety Guide- updated July 8, 2022 (Updated to reflect drop off policy for Session 2)
- 2022 Overnight Camps Packing List - updated May 6, 2022 (FC, IB, RSG, SAM, TF & TL)
- Overnight Camps Family Handbook – updated June 10, 2022 (Phone numbers updated)
- Barn Day Camp Family Handbook – updated June 10, 2022 (Phone numbers updated)
- Questers Packing List - updated 2021, approved for 2022
- Barn Day Camp Packing List – updated June 3, 2022
- Physical Exam Form - Updated 2022
- Gender Inclusive Summer
Login to your online account to complete or edit forms. No registration is complete until all online registration forms are completed and signed.
The Physical Exam Form must be completed by your doctor and must be dated within the past year. We encourage you to submit this information from a family physician in a format their office provides or feel free to use the form we provide in the registration portal. Once completed, this form can be uploaded via your CampDoc online registration account.
Dates from immunization records must be entered into the CampDoc Health Profile's Immunization section, and once your do so, will be retained for future registrations as something for you to review and confirm, not enter again every year! This is also where you will upload a picture of your camper's Covid vaccination records.