GET READY FOR CAMP!
Summer 2022 Camp Registration is Open!
Pre-arrival information, forms, plans, handbooks and packing lists
Everything You Need to Know
To help you and your camper prepare for camp, please find a list of helpful information. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 802-422-3761 or email email@example.com. A summer like no other awaits our campers.
- 2021 Family Health & Safety Guide – Updated June 7th, 2021
- Overnight Camps Family Handbook – updated May 14, 2021
- Barn Day Camp Family Handbook – updated June 11, 2021
- Overnight Camps Packing List (FC, IB, RSG, SAM, & TL)
- Questers Packing List
- Barn Day Camp Packing List – updated May 14, 2021
- Barn Day Camp Woodstock Shuttle - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to add this option!
- Stepping Stones to Overnight Camp (Health Form Timeline/Tracker)
- Gender Inclusive Summer
The Physical Exam Form must be completed by your doctor and must be dated within the past year. We encourage you to submit this information from a family physician in a format their office provides or feel free to use the form we provide in the registration portal. Once completed, this form can be uploaded via your online registration account.