GET READY FOR CAMP!
Summer 2023 Camp Registration Is Open!
Pre-arrival information, forms, plans, handbooks and packing lists
Everything You Need to Know
To help you and your camper prepare for camp, please find a list of helpful information. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 802-422-3761 or email email@example.com. A summer like no other awaits our campers.
2023 updates to our packing lists, handbooks and health & safety guide are in progress! Registered families will be notified when 2023 versions are published and posted here!
In the meantime, please peruse the 2022 versions and ask us any questions you may have!
- Physical Exam Form - Updated for Summer 2023
- 2022 Family Camp Participant Information & Handbook - updated August 9, 2022
- 2022 Family Camp Packing List - updated August 9, 2022
- 2022 Health & Safety Guide- updated July 8, 2022
- 2022 Overnight Camps Packing List - updated May 6, 2022
- Overnight Camps Family Handbook – updated June 10, 2022
- Barn Day Camp Family Handbook – updated June 10, 2022
- Barn Day Camp Packing List – updated June 3, 2022
- Gender Inclusive Summer
Login to your online account to complete or edit forms. No registration is complete until all online registration forms are completed and signed.
The Physical Exam Form must be completed by your doctor and must be dated within the past year. We encourage you to submit this information from a family physician in a format their office provides or feel free to use the form we provide in the registration portal. Once completed, this form can be uploaded via your CampDoc online registration account.
Dates from immunization records must be entered into the CampDoc Health Profile's Immunization section, and once you do so, will be retained for future registrations as something for you to review and confirm, not enter again every year!