GET READY FOR CAMP!
Summer 2022 Camp Registration is Open!
Pre-arrival information, forms, plans, handbooks and packing lists
Everything You Need to Know
To help you and your camper prepare for camp, please find a list of helpful information. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 802-422-3761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A summer like no other awaits our campers.
- 2022 Overnight Camps Packing List updated May 6, 2022 (FC, IB, RSG, SAM, & TL)
- 2021 Family Health & Safety Guide – Updated June 7th, 2021
- Overnight Camps Family Handbook – updated April 28, 2022
- Barn Day Camp Family Handbook – updated April 28, 2022
- Questers Packing List - updated 2021
- Barn Day Camp Packing List – updated May 14, 2021
- Gender Inclusive Summer
Login to your online account to complete or edit forms. No registration is complete until all online registration forms are completed and signed.
The Physical Exam Form must be completed by your doctor and must be dated within the past year. We encourage you to submit this information from a family physician in a format their office provides or feel free to use the form we provide in the registration portal. Once completed, this form can be uploaded via your online registration account.