GET READY FOR CAMP!
Summer 2023 Camp Registration Is Open!
Pre-arrival information, forms, plans, handbooks and packing lists
Everything You Need to Know
To help you and your camper prepare for camp, please find a list of helpful information. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 802-422-3761 or email email@example.com. A summer like no other awaits our campers.
Overnight Camp Info (Flying Cloud, Firefly Song, Red Spruce Grove, Saltash Mountain, Tamarack Farm, Timberlake)
- Overnight Camps Packing List - updated April 2023
- Overnight Camps Family Handbook – updated May 2023 (Phone Numbers updated, dates corrected)
- 2023 Overnight Camp Arrival Day Orientation Video- Updated May 2023
- 2023 Overnight NYC/Boston Shuttle Rider Arrival Day Orientation Video - Updated May 2023
Barn Day Camp Info
- Barn Day Camp Packing List – updated April 2023
- Barn Day Camp Family Handbook – updated May 2023 (Phone Numbers updated)
- 2023 Barn Day Camp Arrival Day Orientation Video (Includes Woodstock Shuttle Info!) - Updated May 2023
All Summer Camps Info
- PODCAST Episode: How to Pack for Camp with Sam Green & W – updated April 2023
- Physical Exam Form - Updated for Summer 2023
- 2022 Health & Safety Guide- updated July 8, 2022
- Farm & Wilderness Podcast Episodes
- Gender Inclusive Summer
Family Camp Info
- 2022 Family Camp Participant Information & Handbook - updated August 9, 2022
- 2022 Family Camp Packing List - updated August 9, 2022
Login to your online account to complete or edit forms. No registration is complete until all online registration forms are completed and signed.
The Physical Exam Form must be completed by your doctor and must be dated within the past year. We encourage you to submit this information from a family physician in a format their office provides or feel free to use the form we provide in the registration portal. Once completed, this form can be uploaded via your CampDoc online registration account.
Dates from immunization records must be entered into the CampDoc Health Profile's Immunization section, and once you do so, will be retained for future registrations as something for you to review and confirm, not enter again every year!