REGISTERING FOR CAMP?
Let The Adventures Begin!
Welcome. Below you will find our summer calendar and session rates for all Farm and Wilderness overnight and day camps. Please take note of our deposit and tuition policies. If you have any questions about the summer calendar, deposits, tuition, or financial aid, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Dates and Rates
Overnight Camper Dates and Rates
Get the most out of your summer: Sign your camper up for a full summer of Sessions 1 & 2 (at the same program, or split between two camps!) and receive a $2,400 tuition discount, bringing the cost of a Full Summer of overnight camp at Farm & Wilderness to $9,800!
Session 1; Wed June 29th - Fri July 22rd $6,100
Session 2; Sun July 24th - Sun August 14th $6,100
Spark 1; Wed June 29 - Sat July 9th $3,000
Spark 2; Sun July 24th - Wed August 3rd $3,000
Did you know Farm & Wilderness offers Financial Aid? Learn more here.
The Spark sessions are offered for first time 9 or 10 year old overnight campers at either IB or Timberlake camps. They’re very much still full blown overnight camp programs, geared towards letting your family see if our programs are right for your camper! Returning campers and campers 11 years or older are not eligible for Spark sessions.
Barn Day Camp Dates and Rates
Session 1; June 27th-July 1st $590
Session 2; July 4th-July 15th $1180
Session 3; July 18th-July 29th $1180
Session 4; August 1st-August 12th $1180
*Barn Day Camp sessions run Monday-Friday 9AM-4PM, with an optional 1-night overnight offered at the end of the second week of our two-week sessions (Sessions 2, 3, and 4). 9 & 10 year old campers can opt into our Hawks/Ravens program, which offers a 2 night overnight trip! (Sessions 2, 3, and 4)
Deposits, Tuition, Cancellation Policies:
- Before May 1, a $500 deposit per session, per camper for overnight camp or $100 per camper, per session of day camp is required upon registration.
- After May 1, full tuition is required upon registration.
- Deposits are non-refundable, unless you are a campership applicant.
- Unpaid balances for any and all family members must be reconciled in order for a camper to be registered.
- It is not possible to make any tuition reduction for arriving late or leaving early.
- Payment is in U.S. currency, payable by check, echeck, credit card, or wire transfer.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- Registration cancellations made before March 1st are eligible for a tuition refund less the $500 non-refundable deposit.
- Families are responsible for the full amount of tuition if a cancellation is made after March 1st, except in cases of severe illness, injury, or family emergency.
- Campership families are notified within one month of their application due date and then have two weeks from that award notification to accept the award or withdraw their registration and receive a refund of their deposit.
- There will be no refund if a camper is asked to leave during the session for an infraction of a camp rule, for disruptive behavior, or if a camper is voluntarily withdrawn.
Additional Expenses and Fees
Additional expenses and fees, if incurred, will be reflected on the invoice, along with tuition. They include the following:
If you send your child on one of our chartered, chaperoned buses, there will be an additional charge payable in advance.
The cost of shipping baggage or lost & found items home via UPS or Fed-Ex. Unclaimed items at the end of the summer will be donated to local shelters.
Medical expenses not covered by the camper health and accident insurance will also be billed to you at the end of the summer.
Financial Aid for Campers
We will do our best to help bring your child to camp. Farm and Wilderness has long been committed to making camp affordable for as many children as possible. Camperships, our term for financial aid, can provide some assistance to families who cannot afford full tuition. These grants supplement the amount paid by families and generally range from 10% to 30% of the total tuition. The campership program is open to people of any race, color, or socioeconomic background. The amount awarded is based on the financial need of each family as well as the availability of funds.
The campership awards, given each year to registered families, are chosen by a committee. The committee reviews all applications and determines how best to distribute the available funds. Depending on the volume of applications each year, it may not be possible to meet all requests for assistance. We were able in 2021 to provide some level of funding to each family that applied for Campership!
The Application Process
How and when do I apply?
After you choose a session for your camper(s) and pay their deposit, you'll be taken to the forms section of our registration process. This is where the campership application will appear when available, by the end of November. After the form is made available, as a part of the registration process, you will be asked if you’d like to apply for campership. When you choose yes, the form will appear for you to complete to apply for campership! If you need assistance with submitting an application, please do not hesitate to call or email admissions.
I have applied, now what?
Admissions will submit your application to the committee for consideration. The committee will meet after each group’s application due date to decide how to distribute the campership funds available for that year. The committee works hard to make sure that each family’s needs are met as much as we possibly can.
What happens after the committee makes decisions?
The admissions department will notify you of the outcome of your campership application by email, and if needed a followup phone call and/or paper letter. If you do not hear from us within one month of your application due date, please call us immediately. If the award amount listed meets the needs of your family, please call or write to us within 2 weeks of receiving your award amount to accept. We will then apply the award to your tuition balance. If the award is not able to meet the needs of your family, you may decide to cancel your registration. If you must cancel, please call admissions within that two week response period in order to receive a full refund of your deposit. Please note we are not able to refund deposits or tuition payments after that time.
- Things you should know about campership.
Campership applications must be completed online by February 28th for returning overnight camp families, March 30th for new overnight camp families and May 15th for all day camp families.
Applications received after those dates may not be considered.
- The campership application form appears during the registration process once you indicate you’d like to apply for financial aid. The application asks questions about the financial circumstances of all adults financially responsible for the camper, and includes an upload of income verification. For most families, this is a copy of their most recent tax return. Please let us know if you need to submit alternative means of income verification and we will work with you.
- Campers on a waiting list or with incomplete registrations will not be considered by the campership committee until registration is complete. All required sections and questions in the registration process along with a deposit are required to consider a camper fully registered for camp.
- In order to allow the greatest number of campers to attend camp, most assistance is offered for single sessions at overnight or day camp. Full or multiple session applications may be considered, but are less likely to receive the full amount of requested aid.
- Families will be notified of award amounts within one month of their application due date. You will have two weeks from that award notification to accept the award or withdraw registration. Deposits and any other funds paid towards tuition are entirely refundable within that two-week span, should a family need to withdraw their registration due to their award amount not meeting their needs. If the response is received after the two week response period, the deposit is non-refundable.
Admissions Contact Information
For information on retrieving your online account information, to ask about our camp programs, or if you have questions about our registration process, please call or email our admissions staff at any time Monday-Friday during the hours of 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Assistant Director of Admissions – Sam Green
Everything you need to know about registering for camp
Registration for Summer 2022 is open! We are eager to welcome you to Farm & Wilderness! Whether you are new or returning to camp with us, we want to make sure the registration process goes as smoothly as possible for you. In addition, we are always happy to answer any questions or assist you with your camper’s registration. Please don’t hesitate to email us at or live chat us right here! email@example.com or live chat us right here!
1. Before you start
Are you new or returning to camp with us?
For new families: WELCOME! We are so excited you have chosen to join us for the summer! To register you will need to make a new online account with us.
For returning families: WELCOME BACK! We’re looking forward to seeing you again! You likely have already received an email or two about registration and how to access your online account with us. Please note: if that last time you were registered with us was 2019 or earlier, you will need to create a NEW online account with us.
2. You are ready to start your registration!
Online Registration: Our registration is primarily online. All camp selections, registration forms, and tuition payments can be done through your online account with us. However, if you are unable to complete any part of the registration process, please do not hesitate to email or call us for assistance with non-online options.
- Your registration is complete when:
All of your account information is current and accurate
- You have selected a camp session for your camper
- All registration forms are completed (required and renewed each year)
- You have made the minimum deposit payment of $500 for overnight camp or $100 for day camp per session per child. For more details about deposits, tuition payments & deadlines, and our rates, please visit our Summer Camp Dates & Rates page for more details.
Confirmation: You should receive a confirmation email once your online process is complete. If you do not see an email within 24 hours and have checked all of your inboxes (including junk mail), please call or email us and we will check on the status of your registration.
3. You have completed your registration! Now what?
YAY! You are now registered for camp at Farm & Wilderness and we cannot wait till summer to see you! Until then, here are some things to keep in mind and ways to stay connected with us until camp begins.
- We will put you on the email list for all summer announcements, updates, and need-to-know information to help you and your camper feel prepared to come to camp. Please be on the lookout for these email communications so that you can stay informed. Let us know if you’d like us to add an additional email address to send these announcements to!
- If you did not pay the full amount of tuition upon registration, then please keep in mind the remainder of tuition will be due on May 1st prior to the start of camp. You may make payments of any amount at any time between the time of registration and the tuition deadline. If you need to step up a payment plan, please call us.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for an easy and fun way to get announcements and updates about Farm & Wilderness.
- The most up to date Family Handbook and packing lists will be set out by email prior to camp. Until those latest editions are ready, please browse last summer’s Family Handbook and packing lists to get a sense of how to prepare for the summer. Click here to view our handbooks and packing lists.
Take a virtual tour with us!
One of the best ways to see what Farm and Wilderness has to offer is to join us for a tour of our grounds. We are not currently running tours in person, but we are happy to schedule a video call with you and your family!
Gender Inclusive Summer Camp
Gender Inclusive Summer Camp Interested in learning more about Farm and Wilderness’ gender inclusive summer camps? You can learn more here.